Download Dolby Atmos for PC (Windows) or Mac for free on our website! Dolby Atmos significantly expands the speakers used, as well as the way surround sound, is employed, opening up new possibilities for movie-makers to provide a more realistic, immersive sound experience. We have provided the step by step process to download and install Dolby Atmos for pc, windows, and mac in a few simple steps using the android emulators. Check the complete process and enjoy using Dolby Atmos on your windows pc.
Mac Pro introduced in early 2008 or later Xserve models introduced in early 2009. To find your Mac model, memory, storage space and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu. If your Mac isn't compatible with OS X El Capitan, the installer will let you know.
Some interesting information about Dolby Atmos:
- The last update of the app is October 20, 2019
- The number of reviews is of 65,3oo
- The average rating opinions is 4.0
- The number of downloads (On Play Store) is 10,000,000+
- Dolby Atmos was used exclusively to refer to a premium sound experience that you.
How To Install Dolby Atmos for PC and MAC (step by step)
- In this video I show you how to reinstall MAC OS X on your apple computer. This method should work on all apple computers and with all recent versions of MAC.
- I Had to replace the HDD(mid 2012 model) in a MacBook Pro as when the MacBook booted up it came up with a prohibited sign and even after wiping that HDD and repairing it etc it wouldn’t install the OS through internet recovery. This HDD I put in as a replacement is from 2010 so it doesn’t have internet recovery.
A Required Download Is Missing Mac Os X Yosemite
Step 1: Download Bluestack in (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (sign in with your Google Account where you create a new Google Account).
Step 5: Look for Dolby Atmos in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Dolby Atmos, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally, launch the application. If you don’t find the app. Click on the download like above to download the apk file.
Use Dolby Atmos on PC and MAC (step by step) – Method 2
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player in (PC link) wherein (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (count a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google Account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Look for Dolby Atmos (app name) in the Play Store
Step 6: Install Dolby Atmos and launch the application from Nox App Player you can now play on your computer
Image of Dolby Atmos
Here are some images and illustration of the Dolby Atmos application (be it in-game or presentation images):
PC & Mac OS Versions compatible
Here is the list of OSs that are compatible with Dolby Atmos
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with the major part of the OS, if your OS has not mentioned above, no worries.
Install Dolby Atmos on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Dolby Atmos in the search box and press “view” or “go”.
- Click Install to launch the installation of the app or application (green button).
- Finished! You can open Dolby Atmos on your Android phone and device.
The installation can take a few seconds to minutes. To find out when Dolby Atmos is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Recommended Apps for PC Guides
Install Dolby Atmos on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or your iPad)
- Enter Dolby Atmos in the search box and press the app to enter the app or application form.
- Click Install to launch the application installation (green or blue button)
- Finished! You can open Dolby Atmos on your iPhone or Ipad.
The installation of Dolby Atmos may take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the icon of Dolby Atmos on the screen of your mobile iOS (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7). Stay tuned to our Apps for PC site for more guides on the installation of apps.