- Mac Os X 10.8 Download Free
- Mac Os X 10.8 Download Free Apple
- Mac Os X 10.8 Update Download Free
- Mac Version 10.7 Free Download
With amazing new capabilities and updates to features you use every day, iOS 8 is the biggest iOS release ever. Learn more about iOS 8; The latest version of OS X features an elegant design, includes enhancements to the apps you use most, and enables your Mac.
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
8/10 (18 votes) - Download macOS Mountain Lion Mac Free. To update the version of your Mountain Lion operating system, download macOS Mountain Lion Update for free to improve its functions and gain in stability. Time goes by for everyone, and that includes your Mac's operating system. Mac 10 8 free download - Mac Video Downloader, Apple Mac OS Update 8.6, Apple Mac OS Update 8.1, and many more programs.
Mac Os X 10.8 Download Free
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Mac Os X 10.8 Download Free Apple
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
Mac Os X 10.8 Update Download Free
Mac Version 10.7 Free Download
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.