We decided to share a text to speech option integrated with Google text to speech API after many requests from our clients. Now you can convert text to voice, download it as an mp3 file, upload the audio file to the video editor and make your videos more dynamic with a professional voiceover. Safari Selection to MP3 File Just select some text in Safari, then run this program to make an MP3 file. Clipboard to MP3 File Select text in any application, copy it, then run this program to. Download PC MP3 Text To Speech - A text-to-speech application that can convert text pieces to spoken audio, enabling you to save the result in various formats for later playback. Mac2Speech – a Speech Synthesis Server for OS X, on the other hand allows you to use your Mac as a Text-To-Speech server, converting text strings into MP3 voice sound files on the fly.
An easy way to convert text to voice that’s fast and straightforward – it’ll make your message more catchy and inclusive.Write your message directly into the box below or upload a text file from your computer, choose the voice you like most, pick the speed, and that’s it!
The online voice generator will make do its magic. Click play to listen to your message and download it as an mp3 file.
It’s simple and free.
If you’re planning on creating a demo video or an explainer video, you should consider the option of adding a voiceover to your video.
The main objective of an explainer video is to explain a concept clearly. Including a narration to the video will make it much more catchy. Text to speech technology simplifies the process to include voiceovers in your videos.
The video that we are showing in this section was created with Wideo, using the text to speech tool for the narration.Wideo is an online video maker with more than 2.5 million registered users around the world. Create promo videos, explainer videos, demo videos, presentations, etc. No experience is needed. Anyone can create professional videos using Wideo.
We decided to share a text to speech option integrated with Google text to speech API after many requests from our clients. Now you can convert text to voice, download it as an mp3 file, upload the audio file to the video editor and make your videos more dynamic with a professional voiceover.
Generate your mp3 file with an online voice generator and use it in any of our video templates, which have been pre-designed by professionals.
Need help creating your videos?
Talk to our Wideo Pros and get a quote on an editable video of your own.
Mac Text To Speech Pdf
What is TTS?
TTS is the abbreviation of Text to Speech, a technology that converts text to voice. It has different applications: it could be used to create a voiceover for a video or to help people with visual problems to “read” texts.
What is the best free text to speech?
There are many online tools that you can use to convert text to voice. Some of them charge for use, but there are other free options, for example:
- Wideo Text to Speech
How do text to speech programs work?
Most of the text to speech tools work similarly. You have to type the text you want to convert to voice or upload a text file. Then you have to select the voices available and preview the audio. Once you find the most suitable voice, you can download the mp3 file.
How do I use Google Text to Speech?
You can integrate Google text to speech via Google API. Google charges for the number of characters used. But you can find tools like Wideo Text to Speech that have already integrated Google TTS technology and offers a free option.
Text to speech software has become a common choice for many to read web contents, eBooks, PDF files, clipboard contents etc. It is very helpful for people suffering from dyslexia, students pursuing eLearning and even content editors who have to read a large amount of content on computers daily.
We will tell you about some awesome software for converting text to speech that are available online for free download.
1. Ivona- supports cloud service for recording
Ivona is very powerful and continuously evolving software for text to speech conversion. It has gained popularity for working well on every device.
- Offers technical support during implementation process
- Good voice quality and accuracy in reading texts
- Available in many languages
- 51 kinds of voices are available
2. Natural Reader- compatible with PDF, word and webpage
Natural Reader can read any text for you, including webpage, PDF, word files, emails and various other sources.
- Available for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Supports mp3 or wav files
- Offers syncing of multiple devices
- Over 11 languages and 50 voices
3. eSpeak- compact and open source
eSpeak is very useful software for text to speech conversion that can perfectly enunciate anything you type.
- Can read out very complicated words
- Recognizes punctuations and advanced sentence structures
- Supports four different language styles
- Lightweight, size:2.28MB
4. Balabolka- easy to set voice parameters
It is a very potent software for text to speech conversion that supports saving of on-screen texts in various formats such as WAV, MP3, MP4 etc.
- Control reading from system tray
- Can read text from AZW, AZW3, CHM, RTF files etc.
- Customizable font and background
- Supports over 25 languages
5. Panopreter- intuitive and easy to use GUI
Panopreter is free software that can read texts aloud form RTF, HTML, Document, web pages and many other sources.
- Easily configurable speed of voice
- Can save text in WAV and MP3 formats
- Wide variety of language and speech supported
- Supported by Windows OS
6. DSpeech- has automatic speech recognition function
DSpeech is free software for text to speech conversion that supports automatic speech recognition functionality among various other exciting features.
- Allows saving texts in WAV, MP3, WMA formats
- Supports dynamic voice change features
- Can dub movie subtitles
- Supports English, Spanish, French and many other languages
7. iSpeech- translate speaking text easily
iSpeech is a multilingual text to speech converting software available for free.
- High quality speech audio
- Can save texts in multiple formats like MP3, WAV, MP4 etc.
- Can translate speaking text in 7 languages
- Can read translated text in 18 languages
8. read aloud software
9. Panopreter Basic
This list contains information depending on key features and free versions provided by the text to speech software, based on current available information. We hope that you find this list useful while searching for text to speech software best suited for your need.