You need to upgrade OS X. Here is the chain:
Upgrading to Snow Leopard
Mac 10 5 8 free download - Apple Safari, Apple Mac OS Update 8.6, Apple Mac OS Update 9.0.4, and many more programs. Based on your download you may be interested in these articles and related software titles. Macintosh / IS/IT / Network administration and protocols / FTP. FileZilla for Mac OS X 18.104.22.168. File size: 5.36 MB. FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive.
You can purchase Snow Leopard through the Apple Store:Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard - Apple Store (U.S.). The price is $19.99 plus tax. You will be sent physical media by mail after placing your order.
After you install Snow Leopard you will have to download and install the Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update Combo v1.1 to update Snow Leopard to 10.6.8 and give you access to the App Store. Access to the App Store enables you to download Mavericks if your computer meets the requirements.
Snow Leopard General Requirements
1. Mac computer with an Intel processor
2. 1GB of memory
3. 5GB of available disk space
4. DVD drive for installation
5. Some features require a compatible Internet service provider;
fees may apply.
6. Some features require Apple’s iCloud services; fees and
Upgrading to El Capitan
You can upgrade to El Capitan from Lion or directly from Snow Leopard. El Capitan can be downloaded from the Mac App Store for FREE.
Upgrading to El Capitan
To upgrade to El Capitan you must have Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or Lion installed. Download El Capitan from the App Store. Sign in using your Apple ID. El Capitan is free. The file is quite large, over 5 GBs, so allow some time to download. It would be preferable to use Ethernet because it is nearly four times faster than wireless.
Macs that can be upgraded to OS X El Capitan
1. iMac (Mid 2007 or newer) - Model Identifier 7,1 or later
2. MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer) - Model Identifier 5,1 or later
3. MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer) - Model Identifier 3,1 or later
Download Filezilla Mac 10.5.8 Catalina
4. MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer) - Model Identifier 2,1 or later
5. Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer) - Model Identifier 3,1 or later
6. Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer) - Model Identifier 3,1 or later
7. Xserve (Early 2009) - Model Identifier 3,1 or later
To find the model identifier open System Profiler in the Utilities folder. It's displayed in the panel on the right.
Are my applications compatible?
See App Compatibility Table - RoaringApps
Upgrading to Lion
If your computer does not meet the requirements to install Mavericks, it may still meet the requirements to install Lion.
You can purchase Lion at the Online Apple Store. The cost is $19.99 (as it was before) plus tax. It's a download. You will get an email containing a redemption code that you then use at the Mac App Store to download Lion. Save a copy of that installer to your Downloads folder because the installer deletes itself at the end of the installation.
Lion System Requirements
1. Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7,
or Xeon processor
2. 2GB of memory
3. OS X v10.6.6 or later (v10.6.8 recommended)
4. 7GB of available space
5. Some features require an Apple ID; terms apply.
Mar 4, 2016 8:48 PM
Pick a software title...to downgrade to the version you love!
FileZilla Latest Version
- Nov 21, 2010
- 21.45 KB
FileZilla Popular Version
- Mar 21, 2010
- 21.45 KB
Select Version of FileZilla to Download for FREE!
|Software Version||Release Date||Size|
|FileZilla 22.214.171.124||Mar 21, 2010||21.45 KB|
|FileZilla 126.96.36.199||Nov 21, 2010||21.45 KB|
Do you have software version that is not currently listed?Upload it now and get rewarded!
Need a software version that is not currently listed?Make a software request now!
Download Filezilla Mac 10.5.8 Mac Os
FileZilla is a fast and reliable FTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface.