If you’re on a PC, you can also download the Office applications Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Access. On a Mac the Office applications include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. You can use these tools the entire time you are a student at Ohio State.
Download Excel For Mac Dixie Statements
To install Office 2019 for Mac
- Go to Office 365 Online at http://login.microsoftonline.com.
- Enter your [email protected].
You will be redirected to MSU's login page.
- Enter your [email protected] and NetID password as shown below.
- Click the Install Office button, then Office 365 apps. The color of the button defaults to blue however if you have selected a different theme the button may be a different color.
- Click the Save File button.
The install file will begin downloading. Be patient this takes awhile. A wired connection on campus takes around 5 minutes, a wireless connection will take quite a bit longer.
Once download is complete:
- Open Downloads folder and double-click on Microsoft_Office_2019_Installer.pkg.
The Office 2016 for Mac Installer window will open.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click Continue again and then Agree to the terms of the software license.
- Click the Install button.
- Enter your computer's password and then click the Install Software button.
The install process will begin. Although it says it may take 30 minutes it generally takes about 5.
- Click the Close button when the installation is complete.
You are ready to use Office for Mac. Go to the Applications folder to open programs.
- Download Microsoft Word for macOS 10.13 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. This application requires a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft 365 includes premium Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, 1 TB cloud storage in OneDrive, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription.
- Download Box Drive for Mac Download Box Drive for Windows (64 bit) Download Box Drive for Windows (32 bit) Box Tools. Create and edit any file type, including Office, CAD, and Photoshop, directly from your web browser. Use the default application installed on your computer, knowing your files are automatically saved to Box.
University Information Technology
P.O. Box 173240
Bozeman, MT 59717-3240
UIT Service Desk
Location: MSU Library Commons
M-F, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
excluding holidays & breaks
Vice President for IT & CIO:
Download Excel For Mac Dixie State Park